Azure Resource Management Wizardry
2-day course on essential Azure skills. Author © Loftysoft Magnus Mårtensson. Recognized as Microsoft Regional Director (RD) and Azure Most Valuable Professional (MVP).
When going to the Cloud many things remain the same. Other key things are new or have changed quite a bit. You are at the Cloud cross roads and want to be very effective using the new and shiny tools in the Cloud!
You probably recognize some or all these concerns: How do I handle my new environments in the Cloud? How do I deploy to Azure in a uniform, predictable and automatable way? How do I make sure I don’t get runaway costs in the Cloud because developers can now create anything they want? In fact, how do I know which service costs what in the Cloud and how do I divide the bill between departments and environments? How do we stay compliant and restrict only to the appropriate locations and services we need? How do I handle access to Cloud resources in a secure and effective way? How do I monitor my resources when they are running – is the site up and is it working?
Regardless if you are new to the Cloud or if you have been in there for a while my experience shows that most companies, developers and ITPro do mostly manual labor and generally do not know the method to be very effective using the new and shiny tools in the Cloud!
ITPro and Developers alike need the right core key skills in Azure where “DevOps” is the fashion trend. In the Cloud era, we need to cooperate even better to optimize what you want to achieve with Azure! All those who will be deploying, running, maintaining and developing vital applications on the Azure Platform should attend.
You will become fully in control of the powerful Azure Platform and take your business sky high with these new powers and work with confidence in Azure!
What you will learn:
- Azure Resource Management and Azure positioning in the Cloud era.
- Tooling, Scripting and infrastructure as Code.
- Template Parameters, Variables and Functions to handle your environments in the Cloud.
- Hands on Authoring Templates and other exercises.
- Policies, Tagging, Azure AuditLog management to control access and cost spending.
- Role Based Access Control and how that affects your work spaces and environments.
- Azure DevTest Lab to speed up, have control and be effective!
- Modern project efficiency with Application Insights, Load Testing in the Cloud and Continuous Delivery using Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS).
The course is a set of presentations each followed by attendee hands on with each topic.
Price for workshop: DKK 6.900 (ex.VAT)
Price for workshop and conference: DKK 7.300 (ex.VAT)