Machine Learning with Azure
Modern companies do realise how making use of their data can enhance the business. But building the Data Science team requires either hiring the skilled staff or putting a lot of effort into internal education. This is the place when Azure Machine Learning Studio comes in. It offers low-cost, easy to use and managed environment. The Studio provides educational space making entering the field of Machine Learning more accessible.
The workshop is a comprehensive introduction to the various Machine Learning concepts and is covering the following topics:
- Creating the Azure Machine Learning experiments
- Importing data from Azure sources and working with datasets
- Data cleaning and manipulation
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Performing the training for supervised and unsupervised Machine Learning tasks
- Tuning the Machine Learning models
- Customising the process by using R and Python code
- Working with Jupyter notebooks in the Azure ML workspace
- Publishing and consuming a Machine Learning web service for predictive analysis
- Retraining the Machine Learning model
The workshop will walk the attendees through the Machine Learning process, how to build one in Azure ML Studio and publish the predictive experiment. With the enhancement of the R and Python code, participants will have the opportunity to customise the flow. Finally, the session will provide the ways of productionising the built solution by publishing it to Azure.
Price for workshop: DKK 6.900 (ex.VAT)
Price for workshop and conference: DKK 7.300 (ex.VAT)